Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teeth Chattering Tuesday

I officially turned my heater on yesterday morning. This morning isn't a whole lot better. But, alas, the weatherman says not to be dismayed, as the warmer temps are returning this week. Either way, it's damn cold out right now.

So, I'm a little confused. If we're supposed to be afraid of global warming, where the hell is this unseasonably cold weather coming from? And according to the movie, The Day After Tomorrow, we're looking at another Ice Age. Whatever. I say live your life to the best of your ability, everything in moderation, and don't worry about tomorrow...it may never come!

On to a more cheerful topic...the agent whom I've been speaking to for the last few months has requested an exclusive read of the revised version of The Reluctant King Reece. Of course I'm going to oblige. I like her, not just her talents, but her extremely likable personality! Everyone knows how hard it can be coming across a complete stranger with whom you can totally mesh. Yeah, I know I'm rambling...It's seven in the morning, and I'm wrapped up in a robe. I don't think well in the morning, so deal with it!

Have a great day, y'all, and don't forget to head over to clparks.com and take a peak at the first chapter of The Reluctant King Reece.

1 comment:

  1. Best of Luck with the reading C.L.!!
    You deserve the best because you are the BEST!
    You married to a great guy and your children are the sweetest and nicest ones on this planet we call Earth. Did I make them blush? LOL
    Keep up the two things that you do best - raising a ghreat family and WRITING!
    Papa Bear

    ReplyDelete