Thursday, October 28, 2010

Am I good enough?

Oh, but where to start?

It's Thursday, which is one day closer to Friday, but unlike everyone else, I prefer the weekdays! Of course, I get to sleep in on the weekends, but I get time to write during the week. I like the quiet of the day.

Problem is, I haven't written hardly anything this week. I've been reading two fantastic authors of my genre, and now I feel inadequate as a writer. Now, I'm sure everyone goes through this at times, so I'm just gonna ride it out and wait until my wonderful muse decides she's done punishing me.

So, here goes the question of the day...do you often doubt your abilities? Do you push away the laptop, notebook, keyboard and think "Why am I trying? I suck!"?

Sound off, y'all! Let me hear that I'm not going completely insane!