Monday, August 23, 2010

Did you miss me?

So I've been gone for a while, my apologies. Between preparing for the first day of school, volunteer work, child care, house work, and my own novels, I have been remiss on keeping up to date with my blog. Have no fear, I'm back!
Today is Monday. When I worked out of the home, this was my most hated of days. Now, it is the beginning of being able to write, uninterrupted, for hours. Though today, I only wrote for approximately two hours. My house was literally begging to be cleaned! Yes, literally begging! I'm sure the neighbors could even hear it!

I have been working on an old manuscript for days, tightening the plot and building the characters. This is due to advice from a very respected agent, whom I hope to work with in the future! Now back to the grind. I'll be back to post as soon as possible!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christy: I've just finished the first twenty pages of your book.

    I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've revised the first few chapters, so I'll have to resend it to you!

    ReplyDelete