Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ahhh, The First Day of School

Well, my kiddos have officially started their school year. I'm a little sad, as I'm gonna get a little lonely, but overall, I'm ecstatic. I haven't been alone in over six months, and need some quiet time to finish the sequel to The Reluctant King Reece. Marley's bound and determined to make her debut as a hard ass female, and she keeps beating against the inside of my skull to finish her story.

The house is quiet, I've got my coffee, now all that's left is to sit down with the laptop and strum away on the keyboard....nah, I think I'll read in peace first, maybe watch the news instead of cartoons, and THEN I'll write a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. These are the moments young mothers dream of. Enjoy the coffee and the peace and good writing.

    ReplyDelete