Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Blog from Marley Rose

So, I've been raised and taught to believe I am the next queen of the Simonites. Did no one think this may interfere with my own plans? I mean, come on! I'm barely twenty one, I just want to hit some clubs, go shopping, and fall in love like any other normal girl. Well, ok, so I've already fallen in love with Reece. And, yeah, he gives me pretty much anything I ask for, but isn't there supposed to more? Would trading all mortal desires be worth spending the rest of eternity with my greatest love? Or, I guess that would be my only love.
Seely tells me this was all destined, planned before my conception. Sounds a little Jesus of Nazareth to me. Trust me, I'm no saint, nor deity. I'm just a normal young woman. Normal may be a bit of a stretch, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome to blogging. I am enjoying your posts and I hope you are enjoying mine.

    Good writing to us both !

    ReplyDelete