Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

Though I should probably be busy working on my work in progress, I can't help myself but watch out the window as the snow falls. What a beautiful day. Then again, I'm not driving in the snow, nor working outside.

My family will be over for our annual Christmas party, of course, weather allowing. This party is a tradition starting over thirty five years ago. My mom and uncles used to get together on Christmas Day, until the birth of my cousin, Gina. After her birth, came the rest of us, so they scheduled the party for Christmas Eve, that way, everyone could spend Christmas Day with their own families.

I have had the honor of hosting the party at my own home for the past three years, and look forward to many more years of parties at my home. Someday, my children, my nephews and nieces will all be grown and the party will be at their homes. Believe it or not I'm looking forward to that day...then I won't be the one cooking and cleaning.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and God Bless You and Your Family!

2 comments: