Friday, December 3, 2010

Found my muse for my new male character...

The hero in my new novel is an American Indian. Originally, I saw him with deep green eyes, though I keep finding myself picturing him with beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I decided to do a little research, and find myself an actor to portray him in my mind.

This is who I found....
I mean, seriously.

How can you not want to be in Eric Schweig's arms.


He just fits my ideal hero for this story. I don't want to give away too much, as I'm still working out the kinks in my head, but damn....


He's just begging to take care of somebody. You can't tell me you don't want to melt looking into those eyes. For those of you who recognize him but can't seem to place him, think The Last of the Mohicans. Yep, that's him.

So, enjoy. I'm done for the night. Back at the keyboard tomorrow...can't seem to stay away from this story for very long.

Good night, all.

4 comments: