Thursday, December 30, 2010

I think I'm obsessed!!!

So, most of you know I've been offered representation by Terrie Wolf of AKA Literary. I'm super excited, not just to be represented, but to have someone like Terrie on my side.

Now comes the problem. I CAN'T STOP WRITING!!! I was told I was on "vacation" as editors aren't back at their desks until the middle of January or later. Unfortunately, my brain won't let me rest. If I'm not working on the manuscript which the offer was made, I'm working on two of my other works in progress.

I'm trying to decide if this is a good thing, or a bad thing. On one hand, I'm doing what I love. On the other, I don't want to get burned out before I really even begin!!!

If anyone has any thoughts on this, feel free to sound off. I hate to think I'm burning the candle at both ends, but when an idea is hot in my head I just have to write it down.

1 comment:

  1. There are times writing when the work completely takes over; I'm kind of having it too.

    ReplyDelete