Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finally, one of my goals have been met....WOOHOO!

As of today, December 21, I am being represented by Terrie Wolf of AKA Literary. I was offered a contract this morning.

Funny story about the contract: I was sitting on a low shelf, tucked away in a less traveled aisle of Wal-Mart while speaking to her. When I hung up, and after I high-fived my mom, I did a cart wheel down the aisle. Don't worry, I didn't hurt myself.

This is a step we all work insanely for, and the first step towards a whole lot more work. From here out, there will be revisions, rewrites, waiting, and more waiting, deadlines, negotiations, more waiting, then finally busting my ass to get the book sold!

Thank you so much for all of you who believed in me and my work. You guys are awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christy, you have worked hard for this.
    You are a terrific writer!

    SS

    ReplyDelete