Friday, January 6, 2012

Did I mention I'm multi-talented?

I've been remiss in mentioning my other business endeavor. I not only write about the supernatural, I create things for babies. Yeah, I know. Kind of opposite ends of the spectrum, huh?!

Don't worry, this blog won't be taken over by my crafts, I just thought I'd mention to you all, as any publicity is good publicity. I may open a separate blog specifically for my other business, but as for now, I have my hands full with everything else!

So, without further adieu, here's a few of my items I offer in my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/christyparks:

My all natural homemade diaper wipe cubes come in a variety of formulas. All the soaps are infused with Vitamin E oil, but I also offer Lavender essential oil, Jasmine essential oil, and Green Tea and Cucumber essential oil. These are perfect to use with your reusable cloth diaper wipes. Just dissolve in one cup of hot water, then pour over your cloths. They're also great as a foot soak, a mild cleaning solution in your favorite spray bottle, or toss them into your bath for your own benefits.


I have a variety of prints for the reusable nursing pads. All pads are made with flannel and fleece for extra absorption, and max comfort.


I also offer contoured nursing pads in a variety of colors and prints. These are also made with flannel and fleece or minky for extra absorption, and max comfort.

Okay, don't worry. I'm not going to post everything in my store, but make sure you head over and take a look around my shop.

Thanks for sticking around for this post, y'all! Until next time, see you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment