Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's the End of the World As We Know It...

And I feel fine.


I know I promised to blog on a more regular basis, but I gotta tell you...I'm not sure what to write about. Sometimes I try to think of something I think you'd want to read. Others, I feel like venting. But, what should this page truly be about?

Tell me, oh wonderful readers, what would you like to see me blog about more often? Would you like more writing tips from experts? Or maybe some more guest posts by some of the most awesome people I've ever had the privilege of meeting? How about just a whole lot of pictures of naked people....seriously, I'll do it.

Here's your chance, peeps. Tell momma what it is you want to see on a regular basis. It's all about you at this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment