Saturday, January 4, 2014

Writing Tip by Rhonda Grace

I seriously wish I could take credit for this brilliance, but I can not. If you're not familiar with Rhonda Grace, now is the time to check out the talent of this incredible woman.

Writing Tip Courtesy of Rhonda Grace:

Writing Tip:

Sit in a cafe or bar and observe people. Turn off your phone or other distractions. As you look at the faces around you, imagine what they might be feeling or thinking. What might their lives be like? What have they experienced in the past? Let your imagination run free.



Think about that - every single person who crosses your path has a story, a history, a secret. As an paranormal author, my mind always wanders to the extreme, so for me anyone of these faces could belong to a hungry Shifter, or maybe a demon possessed human. The possibilities are endless!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment