Saturday, October 1, 2011

I broke my promise to you all....

Get over it! *laughs*

While I know I promised a specific format, I seemed to have forgotten life will always get in the way of my best laid plans. Most of you know we moved two months ago, so I'm still working at getting the house completely unpacked, situated, and organized. Then, as is custom to my personality, I added three more hens to my brood of chickens. I now have five hens and one rooster. Now, I've already gotten two eggs from my new girls, but that doesn't mean they're going to be worth the $15 I spent on them. I guess only time will tell.

This article will be a short one, as my little backyard farm is calling my name, but I wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten about you. I will have an interview up with someone I highly respect within the next week or so, and this is definitely an author you don't want to miss.

Until next time, keep reading and keep writing.

2 comments:

  1. Taking a break is always a good thing! Looking forward to your next Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, good luck with the chickens. I take care of my daughter's sometimes and last week I had a hellish experience when one of them got loose. Me in the rain on my hands and knees in a skirt chasing the chicken was probably pretty funny to witness, but I didn't think so at the time!

    ReplyDelete