Thursday, March 15, 2012

Damn Daylight Savings!

I had every intention of writing an insightful, profound blog this morning. Unfortunately, my brain and my fingers have no desire to cooperate. Therefore, you're getting a grab bag of crap.

First, my friend Christi Corbett posted a great blog this week. She felt similar when she wrote it to the way I feel this morning. Check it out here. It's got too funny videos of sh*it writers and non-writers say. Even half asleep I was giggling.

If you're feeling a little naughty head over to my good friend Mindi Ferrari's blog. She never disappoints. But beware, this is an adult blog.

So you're looking for some writing advice; head here, here, and here.

Finally, I leave you with this...


Have a great day, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Too funny! I know someone like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy writes, "If you're feeling a little naughty head over to my good friend Mindi Ferrari's blog"

    A fun website although a bit on the tame side! I enjoyed fun over there reading and looking. Thanks for your link.

    Christy, don't you dare go over to Sylvia's house, you know she will make a dinner of you! I told her you would taste delicious, prime tender white meat! She has plenty of freezer space now in her ginger bread house.

    Language is fun.

    Okpulot Taha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my darling Mindi is full of fun!

    And Sylvia has good taste! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've seen that video before! It's so awesome!! And yet, so sad how much I can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I never seen this!

    ReplyDelete