Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love me, touch me, kiss me....

I've been on a major romance kick the past week and a half. Maybe it's because Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Or maybe it's because I'll be celebrating my wedding anniversary to my soul mate this month. Regardless of the reason, it has given me a lot of romantic inspiration for my writing. Which, of course, got me thinking about my romance song list.

So, for your listening - and viewing - enjoyment, and in no specific order, here are some of the most romantic songs for which to write to, make love to, or just snuggle to. Enjoy!

Kissing You by Des'Ree. I first heard this song while watching Romeo + Juliet. The the music alone makes me crave hands moving through my hair, fingers brushing down my cheek.

My Love by Sia. Any Twihard knows this song. This is played during the infamous, extremely romantic and sensual make-out scene in Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Can't you picture Edward's hands moving so gently over Bella's face?

Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. Ahhhh. I can picture every single action as the song plays out. You can feel the way Eric loves his woman in this song.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You  by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. A little indulgent and cute, sure, but I so badly want this song sung to me!

Make A Memory by Bon Jovi. This band can sing just about anything and it makes me think of snuggling...or more!

I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi. You can't think of romantic and Bon Jovi without this one. *sigh*

I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. The lyrics, the movie, the moments. What woman doesn't want to think their man loves every single thing about them?


What songs bring love to mind? What really makes you crave your significant other's touch, their lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment